During an asset search we look to discover an individual’s financial interests in the following areas:
- Real or Personal Property
- Motor Vehicles, Aircraft and Watercraft
- Ownership or Interest in Corporations, LLCs, LLPs, etc.
- Judgments, Liens, Bankruptcies
- Checking and Savings Accounts
- Brokerage and Investment Accounts
- IRAs and Retirement Accounts
Corporate investigations cover the following additional areas of business assets:
- Business Bank Accounts
- IRS-Registered Benefit, Pension, Profit-Sharing Plans
- Identification of Principals, as well as Corporate Parent, Subsidiaries, and Affiliates
- Review of Securities Filings for Public Stock Offerings and Private Placements
- Intangible Assets and Intellectual Property
- Financed Equipment, Federal Contracts, Creditor Claims, etc.
Please call or email Mark today for a free consultation.